This peanut butter apple bread is the final word fall loaf recipe! It provides basic apple bread a run for its cash due to the addition of peanut butter and a streusel topping.
If there may be one factor you make all fall, let or not it’s this apple streusel bread with peanut butter! That is an OG Match Foodie recipe and I’ve been making it for years. We lately retested and refined the recipe making it even higher!
What do you want for this peanut butter apple streusel bread?
This peanut butter apple bread is made with pantry staples equivalent to flour, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, peanut butter, and milk
The streusel topping jogs my memory of espresso cake and is made with flour, butter, oats, peanut butter, and brown sugar. It’s really what makes this bread so particular!
“This bread was phenomenal! So moist and the right quantity of sweetness. I can’t wait to strive many extra recipes!” -Kaitlyn
Ingredient Swaps and Modifications
- Flour: we’ve made this recipe with white entire wheat recipe and it really works fairly properly.
- Avocado oil: be at liberty to make use of coconut oil or vegetable oil as a substitute.
- Peanut butter: when you can’t do peanuts, any sort of nut butter will work equivalent to almond or cashew.
- Brown sugar: be at liberty to make use of coconut sugar as a substitute for a refined sugar-free choice.
Make Muffins, As a substitute!
You possibly can completely make muffins as a substitute. Merely spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and switch the batter into the tin filling every cup 3/4 of the best way full.
Sprinkle on the streusel topping and bake at 350ºF for 22-25 minutes,
Storage and Freezer Directions
Let your bread cool fully. Then, take away it from the loaf pan. Retailer it in an hermetic container or gallon-size plastic bag on the counter for as much as 2 days. Or retailer within the fridge for as much as 5.
To freeze: let the bread cool fully. Then, wrap it tightly with a chunk of tin foil. Freeze for as much as 3 months.
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter (we used Smnuckers)
- 2 massive Gala apples peeled, grated, and moisture eliminated (~1.25 cups)
- 1 medium banana mashed ~1/3 cup or applesauce
- 2 massive eggs
- 1.5 cups plain, unsweetened almond or oat milk*
Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a normal loaf pan with parchment paper.
Put together the streusel topping by mixing all elements right into a small bowl till a crumble kinds. Put aside.
Mix all the dry elements in a medium-sized bowl. Put aside.
In a big bowl, cream collectively brown sugar, oil, and vanilla. Add the peanut butter, grated apples, and banana. Combine once more till mixed. Add eggs and gently combine till mixed. Lastly, add the almond milk till mixed.
Slowly add dry elements to the moist elements and blend till easy.
Switch the batter to the loaf pan and prime with the streusel you made earlier.
Bake for 50-60 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clear. Take away the bread from the oven, let it relaxation for a couple of minutes, after which run a knife alongside the perimeters of the bread. Gently elevate the parchment paper up and switch the bread to a cooling rack. Let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
Ideas & Notes
- The quantity of milk you employ could range relying on totally different variables; how lengthy you let the batter sit, altitude, the way you measure your dry elements, and many others.
- You need to batter thick, however pourable. How lengthy the bread bakes will range by oven and altitude.
- Avocado oil may be changed with vegetable oil or coconut oil. In case you are utilizing coconut oil, ensure it’s melted, and add it after mixing the moist and dry elements.
Energy: 425kcal Carbohydrates: 62g Protein: 10g Fats: 16g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 22g
#Peanut #Butter #Apple #Streusel #Bread