These air fryer fish tacos make for a simple dinner that the entire household will love! The flaky white fish has a wonderfully crispy coating and is paired with a scrumptious coleslaw and tartar sauce, making a dish that’ll have you ever licking your fingers in delight.
We LOVE straightforward air fryer recipes right here at Match Foodie Finds, and these crispy fish tacos are our new favourite obsession. It’s easy, scrumptious, and makes for the right taco dinner any day of the week.
We used cod fish for this recipe. If in case you have ever encountered difficulties whereas making ready this explicit fish, you received’t anymore! We’ve provide you with the easiest way to bread this fish in order that it’s crispy on the surface and tender and flaky on the within — no rubbery, soggy fish tacos right here!
What’s in Our Air Fryer Fish Tacos?
- Cod filet: you need to use both contemporary or frozen cod.
- Plain bread crumbs: this will get the cod tasting good and crispy.
- Outdated bay seasoning: a traditional seasoning for fish. Be happy to make use of your favourite seafood seasoning.
- Coleslaw combine: we used a broccoli coleslaw combine, however any will do.
- Veggies: we added fennel bulb and white onion to the slaw combine for extra taste.
- Contemporary dill: the final word herb for flavoring fish! Don’t skip it.
- Vinegar: rice vinegar and white wine vinegar are key components for the slaw dressing.
- Lemon juice: lemon juice provides a contact of acidity to the slaw dressing.
- Dijon mustard: Dijon provides the dressing a creamy and spicy end.
- Honey: provides simply the correct amount of sweetness to the dressing.
- Tatar sauce: nothing goes with fish tacos fairly like Tatar sauce!
- Mini avenue corn taco tortillas: seize your favourite mini avenue taco tortillas.
Tasty Toppings for Air Fryer Fish Tacos
Top-of-the-line issues about this fish taco recipe is you can customise it nevertheless you’d like with all types of tasty toppings. Listed below are a few of our concepts to get the inspiration flowing:
- Mango salsa
- Queso fresco
- Sriracha mayo
- Crimson onion
- Pico de Gallo
- Bitter cream
- Black olives
- Refried beans
Simple Air Fryer Fish
Trying to make conventional air fryer fish filets? Look not additional than this delish recipe.
What’s the greatest fish for air fryer fish tacos?
In our opinion, cod is your best option when making fish tacos. It’s mild-tasting, holds up effectively when battered and fried in an air fryer, and has a barely candy taste that pairs actually properly with all the different components.
Are fish tacos more healthy than beef tacos?
Completely! Fish tacos present an amazing increase of Omega-3 fatty acids, making them a super alternative for these trying to enhance their coronary heart well being.
To not point out, fish is far decrease in fats than beef and gives extra important proteins to assist assist you feeling fuller for longer.
Retailer your cooked fish, coleslaw, tartar sauce, and corn tortillas in separate hermetic containers within the fridge for as much as 3 to 4 days.
Preheat your air fryer to 350°F and cook dinner for two to 4 minutes or till utterly heated by way of. Watch out to not overcook your fish, because it’ll develop into rubbery in texture.
Fish tacos pair properly with all types of facet dishes. For those who’re on the lookout for one thing indulgent, attempt our Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries, Easy Fried Rice, or Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. If you wish to hold it gentle however flavorful, our Easy Bean Salad, Cauliflower Fried Rice, or One-Pan Cauliflower Nachos.
Air Fryer Fish Tacos
Savor these Air Fryer Fish Tacos, that includes crispy cod with a double-breaded crust, tangy home made slaw, all nestled in mini avenue corn taco tortillas and topped with tartar sauce, for a fast but gourmand twist on conventional tacos.
Cook dinner:15 minutes
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw combine or any coleslaw combine
- 1 fennel bulb thinly sliced
- ¼ giant white onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons contemporary chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon contemporary lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt separated
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Put together the coleslaw. Add the broccoli slaw, fennel, white onion, and dill to a bowl and toss. Season with ½ teaspoon of salt and therapeutic massage for 2-3 minutes.
In a separate small bowl, whisk collectively the rice vinegar, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and toss. Place within the fridge for later.
Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF, and if utilizing frozen cod, make sure to thaw it.
Put together the fish by blotting the cod with a paper towel to take away extra moisture. Reduce the fish into 4 strips or items that may slot in your air fryer. Put aside.
Add the eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk collectively. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, flour, previous bay seasoning, and salt. Stir to mix.
Dredge the fish filets by way of the egg combination. Permit extra egg to drip from the fish. Dredge the fish by way of the breadcrumb combination. Use your palms to firmly pat or press the breadcrumb combination into the fish filet.
Dredge the fish by way of the egg and breadcrumb combination a second time. Repeat till all of the fish filets have been coated twice.
Coat the air fryer basket with 1 tablespoon of olive oil after which switch the fish filets to the air fryer. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the fish.
Cook dinner the fish for 8 minutes after which gently flip the fish. It’s okay if the fish falls aside a bit bit. Cook dinner the fish for a further 4 minutes or till the fish is golden brown.
Take away from the air fryer and let the fish relaxation for five minutes.
Assemble the tacos by filling every taco with fish, coleslaw, and tartar sauce.
Energy: 260kcal Carbohydrates: 21g Protein: 20g Fats: 11g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g
#Air #Fryer #Fish #Tacos #Match #Foodie #Finds